If you’re looking for a product that is long lasting with soft colours, look no further than the Stila Artist Essential Set available at Sephora.
I applied my makeup at 6:00 am for a meeting in Toronto for 10:00 am. Upon my arrival, after a long drive in the car, I did not require a touch up. I was amazing because most of the time my eyeliner is drooping and I’m in dire need of a fix up after an hour or so.
The all day lip stick stays true to its name. I was amazed that when I returned home, I still didn’t need a touch up!
Stila’s goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty—to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
This set contains:
- 0.14 oz x 4 Pop Art eye shadow in: Parity(shimmery sand), Irony (golden khaki green), Primary (golden hunter green), Edgy (midnight green)
- 0.14 oz x 4 Renaissance eye shadow in: Poetry (shimmery light gold), Perspective (golden bronze), Fresco (copper shimmer), Drama (rich matte brown)
- 0.14 x 4 Abstract eye shadow in: Illusion (delicate white pink), Vivid (soft lavender), Visual (deep aubergine), Linear (matte purple smoke)
- 0.14 oz x 4 Surreal eye shadow in: Dream (soft nude), Symbolic (metallic beige shimmer), Fantasy (deep taupe), Reality (matte black smoke)
- 0.07 Deluxe Convertible Color Lip & Cheek Cream in Peony (neutral nude with pink undertones)
- 0.03 oz Deluxe Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina (dusty rose)
- 0.01 oz Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray (jet black)
- #9 brush
- How-to card
I was going to do a giveaway on this product but I decided to do something charitable with this. My friend has fought brain cancer since 2011. She was diagnosed with her second tumour on January 2013. It would be two years in April 2013 since her first tumour. She went through rigorous chemo treatments and was given a stem cell transplant. Thereafter, the steroids caused her hips to deteriorate and she had to have a double hip replacement. I can only imagine how my 41-year-old friend felt after enduring such a horrible year.
To help my friend look good and feel better, I gave her this artist set in hopes that it would make her day. She’s never been a person to go without makeup and I hope that this kit will rejuvenate her joie de vive just a little as she fight the good fight. She is again cancer free and I still pray for her everyday.
Christmas is for giving. Giving to those in need of a pick me is also an essential part of giving this holiday season. If you can help a person who is struggling, with this horrible disease, to look good and feel better, I highly recommend it.
The Stila Artist Essential Set sells for $71.00 at Sephora. It’s a must have for the beauty lover on your list.