Francesco Yates has teamed up with TELUS and MTV to remix his hit song ‘Call’ to create the social anthem of our generation. Together, we want to inspire young people to accept the call to change the world and start making a difference in their local communities.
Life’s a Blog encourages our readers to be part of #CallForChange and Francesco Yates’ new music video by sharing a video of yourself singing, dancing or jamming to the chorus of ‘Call.’ Upload to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #CallForChange to submit.
Even Trina Stewart, Editor in Chief, has come out of her shell to be a party of #CallForChange. So if she can do it, so can you!!
#CallForChange Fun Facts
- Francesco Yates’ will perform the #CallForChange at each stop of the Canadian We Day tour, where the new music video will be featured.
- TELUS is passionate about motivating young minds to create change through the power of technology. Technology gives people a voice and an audience. With the help of Canadians, we’re creating a social anthem that will inspire youth to change the world.
- For every video shared, TELUS will donate $10 to Free The Children.
- The final video will launch on October 1 at We Day Toronto. For more details on how to participate, head on over to MTV.ca/CallForChange.
About Telus and We Day
For the fourth consecutive year, TELUS is proud to help inspire young leaders and support positive social change as the national co-title partner of We Day.
- TELUS and Free The Children have a shared vision – together, we want to help engage and empower youth to harness their innovative ideas, make positive change and become community leaders, both locally and globally.
- Their partnership goes back to 2007. Since then, we have given more than $16 million dollars of support to Free The Children’s efforts in Canada and around the world.
- Their We Day sponsorship allows tens of thousands of students across Canada to attend We Day for free creating an engaged community of young people. Youth earn their way to We Day by doing at least one act of good in their community and one act of good globally.
- This year, TELUS has teamed up with Francesco Yates to remix his hit song ‘Call’ with the help of Canadians to create the social anthem of our generation.
To find out more about Free The Children and We Day, go to www.weday.com.