Every month, a dreaded pimple appears. Don’t you find that it happens right before a special event where you know you’ll be photographed?
I’ve never had a severe acne problem (Thank Goodness), but I always have product in the house for those special moments.
Having two teenagers, I have my fill with break-outs and blackheads. As well, being a pimple hater, I make sure I try to nip those little red surfaces in the bud immediately.
Recently, we tried the Oxy products and they work fantastic at the onset of pimples. I know in my case, I didn’t get that dry feeling after rinsing the cleanser off my skin like I normally do. I was impressed.
OXY Clear it Up Sweepstakes
Oxy is having a sweepstakes where you can have the chance to win one of three iPads up along with weekly prizes of $50!
- For details and to enter visit http://www.facebook.com/oxycanada
- For extra chance to win enter this unique PIN code q08tb6qd
- Contestants may enter once per day and use multiple PINs for additional bonuses
A bit more about OXY:
OXY offers a system of products, and they have products that appropriately suit your skin type and blemish-severity (a little bit to a lot!). The easy-to-use factor and the convenience of the system are two attributes that make it a desirable solution to anyone with problematic skin.
- Medicated formulas clean skin and keeps skin looking smooth and clear
- Helps control oil and oxygenates your pores, keeping them open – allowing your skin to breathe
- Prevents oil buildup that leads to acne
- Deep Pore Cleanser /Triple Action Cleanser
- Simple, convenient and easy to use
- Continuous action: Clinically proven to work continuously for 24 hours to fight acne
- Targets acne prone areas
- Deep Clean /Triple Action Pad
OXY Spot Gel/Treatment:
- Spot treatment targets existing flare up’s to reduce inflammation & redness fast.
- Goes on clear to target breakouts and help skin heal (Emergency Spot Gel)
- Penetrates deep into the pore to Kill acne bacteria (Acne Vanishing Treatment)
Disclosure: I am participating in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for OXY and receive compensation for my post. All opinions on this blog are my own