I have to say that I’m absolutely loving my Coleman NXT 300 after giving it a test run at the Boots and Hearts Country Music Festival last weekend. This has been the first opportunity that I’ve had the chance to use this propane grill that Coleman provided to me due to a busy family life and the rain this season.
Boots and Hearts Hustle and Bustle
I have to say that going to a music festival can be busy and crazy expensive. For example, one burrito at the Lone Star booth was $10.00 and a ring of greasy onions is $12.00. You can spend loads of money on eating so why not pack up the cooler and do it right with the Coleman NXT 300?
The Coleman NXT 300 is portable, easy to setup and brings some intense heat! I know people were ogling over the efficiency of our campsite with our grill and our Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent.
Over the weekend, we enjoyed bacon, sausages, steak, and chicken on the grill. I wish I had purchased a stove top grill in order to fry my eggs. (It would have saved space as we brought the Coleman liquid fuel stove) Our trip was so much fun and with the grill we were able to cook for the media group around us and created our own little party with the mass amount of food we brought.
There was an incredible amount of space for grilling everything we had! For our next adventure, I’m going to purchase a larger tank as one small camping propane tank does only one meal.
Our Next Coleman Adventure
My husband and I are on our way to Gaspe, Quebec where we will be making a pit stop in Quebec City for three days. The beautiful province of Quebec has many road side stops called Belvederes. Belvederes offer clean bathrooms, a coffee truck, ample parking, and a massive picnic area. We are taking our 8-person Instant Tent and NXT 300 propane grill with us to save on the expenses of eating at a restaurant for every meal.
Will there be a lobster on the grill? I sure hope so! Stay tuned!
Coleman NXT 300 Specifications
- Grill any meal with 20,000 BTUs of cooking intensity
- 321 sq. in. (2013 sq. cm) of grilling space, cook up to 18 burgers at a time
- Electric Instastart™ Ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- Mix-and-match cooktops for stove, grill or griddle on either side (Grill included. Griddle and stovetop sold separately.)
- Underglow effects for stylish fun
- Standup design for low-profile storage in tight spaces
- Easy-to-read thermometer to check temperature without lifting the lid
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grill surface for high-temperature cooking
- Swivel grease cup helps prevent spills when you’re cooking, hauling or storing
- Tall lid for added meal options
- Scissor leg design to set up and take down grill in under a minute
- Two convenient steel side tables withstand the heat
- Two solid rugged wheels power this portable barbeque grill through any terrain
- Dual Even-Temp™ Burners radiate independently-controlled heat equally
- Two heat cores direct heat for more efficient stovetop cooking
- Propane barbecue grill fits 16.9-oz. cylinder or 20-lb. tank with attachments (sold separately)