The wait is over as Global announces the 11 houseguests joining Big Brother: Celebrity Edition, premiering Wednesday, February 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. As previously announced, the first celebrity edition of reality hit Big Brother includes 13 episodes airing throughout two-and-a-half weeks, and features the series’ signature Head of Household, Power of Veto, and dramatic live evictions.
Big Brother: Celebrity Edition broadcast schedule on Global is as follows:
- Wednesday, February 7 at 8 p.m. (premiere)
- Thursday, February 8 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 9 at 8 p.m. (two-hour live eviction episode)
- Sunday, February 11 at 8 p.m.
- Monday, February 12 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 14 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 16 at 8 p.m. (two-hour episode)
- Sunday, February 18 at 8 p.m.
- Monday, February 19 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 21 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 23 at 8 p.m. (two-hour episode)
- Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (two-hour finale)
Check out below for the big and bold celebrity roster entering the Big Brother house:[table id=1 /]
Big Brother: Celebrity Edition is the first celebrity edition of reality hit Big Brother. It follows a group of celebrities living together in a house outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, one or more celebrity houseguests will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining houseguest receiving the grand prize of $250,000.