Well it’s that time again folks. American Idol is talking about doing a little musical chairs next season and Charlie Sheen is said to be a contender. Rumour has it that Jennifer Lopez may be leaving the show but she’s still uncertain.
Over the past few days, a variety of names has been thrown out including Adam Lambert, Niki Minaj, and Miley Cyrus. But wait a minute, TMZ has reported that Charlie Sheen may be in that deck of cards as well.
I’ve never known Charlie Sheen to be a knowledgeable in musical talent, but then I got to thinking. THESE CELEBRITIES DABBLE IN EVERYTHING!
Charlie Sheen would make a great replacement for J. Lo because:
- He has one speed and that is GO. The less I hear from Ryan Seacrest the more I like the show.
- He’s got poetry in his fingertips and Adonis DNA. His looks and quick comebacks will be a good balance to Steven Tyler’s melancholy attitude and aging disposition.
- He’ll make Charlie Sheen the drug of choice among the AI fan base. There will be many WTF newsworthy moments I’m sure.
- He’s a comedic genius. Despite his quirky quotes, Charlie knows how to make us laugh even when he’s insulting.
- He has a PHD in Sex and Drugs. I’m sure Rock and Roll will be easily adopted.
- He’s no stranger to letting people go quickly….or did his women leave him?
- He’s no stranger to never giving up. How many times has he been in rehab?
- There’s never a dull moment with Sheen. Who knows when a gun will go off in his pants. Just ask Kelly Preston.
- I hear he’s recruiting new Goddesses. Who knows America will bring next season.
- That intern position he tweeted about 2 years ago has never been filled.