Yep, here I am again. 12:44AM and no where near sleep. Delightful weekend with the ex as he said he’d be coming here to visit. Kids Only. Nice, I guess I have to vamoose for the weekend. After much discussion with friends and the realization that I need to focus on me more, rather than the hurt, here are my goals for the week though. Positive thoughts.
- Write Leo and Johnny poem.
- Work out at Any Time Fitness at least 3 times this week.
- Purchase healthy foods and make old nutritious recipes. Open up fitness pal and start documenting.
- Meet up with an old flame on Tuesday to discuss business opportunities.
- Learn my brand new camera and my nearly new camera before Roxodus. YAY! I finally have two bodies!
- Reinstate my business website and start reaching out to contacts.
- Visit my friends and enjoy their company rather than sitting at home sad.
- Dierks Bentley with my friend Tracy in Syracuse, NY.
Everyday is a new opportunity to create a new beginning. I’m afraid, but I know I must do it. I am going to try my best to do some, if not all on my list. My friends have my back no matter how harsh they were tonight. I am appreciative of their thoughts and caring attitude.
I’ve got to start goal setting and living. Happy Monday peeps! What are your goals? Leave me a message in the comments below!