Is our blog a fit for your company?
Life’s a Blog is a boutique online magazine who works with companies that fits our target market. Our long-term relationships with large brand names speaks volumes in regards to social exposure, SEO, and offline relationship building.
Our Personal Branding Statement
What sets Life’s a Blog apart from the rest you ask? I am a mother (not a mom blogger) who encourages teenagers (my daughter and others) to voice their thoughts and opinions on today’s culture. Trina Stewart specifically writes about Pop Culture, the music and movie industry, & conducts celebrity interviews.
Our vision is to continue to flourish as a pop culture positive thinking online magazine and resource. Our readership adores reading about our antics at Canadian events that we attend. We have developed trust and reliability within social networks, so our reviews, promotions and articles are well received.
Promotional Opportunities with Life’s a Blog
- Movie, Music, Technology or Book Review
- Interviews and Media Promotion
- Guest Blogging
- Writing a post that is clearly promotional, NOT editorial.
- Making specific endorsements to increase sales and/or for promotions
- Publishing specific text or specific links in a post
- Providing an expert in-depth opinion about products or services
- Soliciting for contacts, specialized lists of bloggers that might help a brand
- Community Management and promotion on your behalf
- Attending and promoting an event if it fits our target.
- In-Person or Phone Interviews of local and international celebrities
- Promotion of local or national charitable campaigns
- Attending and promoting charitable campaigns